Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Too Many Works in Progress Wednesday

I have so many unfinished projects to work on, some days I don't know where to start. 
Of course, every day I need to make one of the 365 Challenge blocks--these are from last week. 

I don't think that I've already confessed to adding these beautiful yarn dyed woven fabrics to my stash last week. I may have need to get some yardage of a few of them when I'm at Colorz on Friday. 

I was pretty good at keeping up with the Temecula Patchwork Olympics last week....

...and ended up with another quilt top to add to the UFO bin....

...and also got caught up on the Circa 2016 blocks.
We have been doing three blocks the last two weeks. 

Another Blackbird Gathering block finished....

and some Maverick Stars for my Gwennie Inspired Medallion. I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one using these on round four!
I'm afraid my Maverick Stars aren't as maverick as they should be, but I'm trying to be less up-tight--really! 

There were a couple 6" blocks included in this week's 365 Challenge grouping--a nice change-up. 

I'm not quite done stitching this months Buttermilk Basin Let It Snow block, but it should be finished tonight.

 I do have a complete finish--quilted, bound and labeled!
Little Wooly Baskets is on my 2016 Finish A Long list, so I'm happy to check it off the list.
 Now to get back to some of those other projects!
Linking with Sew Fresh Quilts: Let's Bee Social HERE
2016 button 250 bestSew Fresh Quilts

15 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, I want it all! The projects, the fabric, the wool stitchery--it is all stuff that calls to me. But I absolutely do not know how you keep up with everything! I am in awe. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! Where do you buy the extra hours for your week? :) I think I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Projects--Love that blackbird block--hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you got a lot done. There was so much enthusiasm with those 365 patterns when the year began but now I am not seeing much of them on the blogs. But you are still dedicated to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got an amazing amount done ! All wonderful projects...lots of eye candy in this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Karen - You have been SO productive and busy! I printed the instructions for the Olympic sew along, but haven't cut a single piece for it yet - your version is awesome! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh you have been busy! and lots of wonderful projects happening here... they do say 'variety is the spice of life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great variety of fabulous projects to keep you busy for a while, well, at least a day or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a week! You may have had a feeling that you were spinning, but you were swirling in the right direction. I especially liked seeing your finished wool baskets. The dark lattice and repeat of the background fabric in the border makes a great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy cow, Karen! You must have eight arms and three brains in order to keep up with it all! And you do such a beautiful job on everything. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your wooly baskets quilt and those beautiful yarn woven fabric-they create such a deeper look than printed fabrics. All your projects beckon-how to you decide?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So great to see your woolly baskets wall hanging finished, I am still stitching my blocks, but I am inspired to work at a faster pace now! Love the Olympics quilt too, what a fun out of the box design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many great projects in the works at your place! I am amazed you can keep up with all of them. August has been pretty busy outside of the sewing room for me, so I've got some catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've completely missed seeing your Let it Snow locks and your patriotic wooly baskets. Looking forward to the W and mystery double block that is extra!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful! Thanks for participating in the 2016 FAL on behalf of the global hosts 😀

    ReplyDelete