Ack! Google is playing tricks on me again and hasn't been forwarding my comments to me. I have read them all though and appreciate you taking the time to comment--thanks so much! Now I have to find some time to dig through my settings and figure out what is happening--makes me grumpy!
|My next set of Stonefield's blocks was finished (maybe I've already shown these?). Lots of pink!|
|Hospital Sketches for May--loving this project! All of my backgrounds have been pieced, and I have them numbered for placement--an attempt to not end up with the same background fabrics next to each other. Hopefully it works!|
|For the next set of Stonefield's blocks, the designer recommended assessing the previous blocks and decide if the colors needed to be adjusted. |
I dug into my stash to substitute blues for all the pinks in my kit.
|So far, I've done every single block in the pattern as shown, but when I got to this one I just wasn't in the mood for English Paper Piecing.|
The kangaroo was a bonus block, so I made her in place of the EEP sunflower.
I am so close to the end of my blocks for Stonefield's. I've been working on getting them all done--more to come!