|I've finished the December Cheddarback blocks. |
There are still a few months to go on this project.
Although we've had some truly challenging blocks in this Sew Along, it's been lots of fun.
|This is part one of my One Monthly Goal for December. I used mono-poly thread to quilt both of my little "goal" quilts so I wouldn't have to change thread colors. Oops--still need to remove some of my chalk markings!|
|My second goal for December was to get this little one quilted as well. Just a little stitch in the ditch and some piano keys in the border. Done is better than fancy--lol!|
Linking with One Monthly Goal HERE