Thursday, April 23, 2015

Coming Up for Air!

I have been furiously trying to finish quilting my Words to Live By top, which I had appointed as my UFO finish for the month of April. Since I will be gone most of next week, it's now or never!
I had to take a quick break though,  to make something for the treat table at quilt camp.
Deb W. brought some of this to a class I taught and Denise commented that it was hard to leave alone--like crack (not that she would know!), hence it has become known as Quilter's Crack! 
For someone who suffers from the occasional bout of diverticulitis, it's a good alternative to caramel popcorn--none of those pesky hulls!

This came in the mail today--another half yard bundle:
French General Bon Voyage.
That pre-order option at the Fat Quarter Shop has been very dangerous for me!
So much for my "no new fabric" rule I made for myself....

I think the fabrics will work very nicely with the Petite Prints I purchased from Craftsy a while back.

This came earlier---
I won it from Norma at Timeless Traditions--I love everything she designs!
Back to the quilting machine!!

6 comments:

  1. I think the French General fabrics look like quilter's crack to me :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could resist French General fabric?? You have a beautiful palette to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tempting to purchase some of the new French General fabrics you added to your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the French General and Petite Prints ... I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with getting your quilt top finished! What beautiful fabrics you have added to your stash! Can't wait to see what you make with them!! Love that pattern too! Have a lovely weekend! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The combination of little prints and French General are calling to be made in to something SOON, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete