Thursday, April 2, 2015

April Goals

I managed to finish almost everything on my list for March--I hope I can do it again in April!
The main focus for me each month is to finish a UFO.
 Success!
Austen Family Album quilted and bound.
The gravy would have been to finish Words To Live By, but at least I got it loaded onto the quilting machine. It's been moved to the April list and hopefully will be my April UFO to complete.
Amazingly, I remembered to attach the label to the backing before I put it on the machine. I usually float my tops under the take-up bar, but since this is such a large quilt, I rolled it--hope that works out for me! 
In the meantime, I made my 20 snowballs for part 6 of the ThimbleCreek mystery. 
Next up: the April blocks for the 1718 Coverlet Quilt Along

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your "almost"! : )
    Words To Live By is such a great quilt. How exciting to be nearing the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to be able to cross things off your list? You've been doing a great job. Hope you have some leftover time this month for some gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping that you have an equally productive April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your meeting you March goals and good luck for April. Your work all looks beautiful!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. "almost everything" is very good and MUCH better than nothing! The Austin Family quilt looks terrific and Words to Life By is on its way to being finished so good work you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't if feel good to get your goals completed? Looks like you will be quite busy in April too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on meeting your March goal... and you're well on your way to your April goal too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilts are pretty. You have a good start on your April goal too. I really like the binding encouragement, it is helping me to get some ufos finished too.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete