Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Scrappy Update

I have been up to my ears in scrappiness. 

Yesterday I worked on my four patches for the exchange I'm participating in--
I have 15 sets of 15 matching four patches--half way to the finish line. 
Today Joe Wood sent the third clue to the Thimble Creek Mystery:
16 nine patches.
I used the leftovers from clue one, so some of my blocks are very scrappy!
(You must subscribe to the ThimbleCreek Gazette to get the clues--sign up on their sidebar)
And Barbara Brackman just designed a label for the Austen Family Album quilt HERE, which reminded me that I had several more blocks to finish. I think some of my fabric choices are getting limited--my scraps are all getting pretty small. Hopefully I will be able to squeeze out all of the blocks!!!
Linking up to A Quilting Life HERE for more scrappy fun! 

4 comments:

  1. Your four patches keep pushing me to the edge of joining in. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have certainly been a busy girl Karen! They all look great! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those 4 patches! I can't wait to see how they'll be used in that mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up for the Gazette just to see what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete