Whew! I have finally managed to complete the parts of the ThimbleCreek Mystery that I had fallen behind on.....
|Part 12 |
22 more stars--this time with light centers and borders
I don't know what these units are called, but there are 64 of them.
|There were a lot of waste triangles from part 13, so I went ahead and sewed them into half square triangles--128 of them. Someday I hope to figure out a good project to use them in!|
Since June is going to be a crazy month for me, I decided to give myself a break and chose one of my four patch tops as my finish for the month.
Linking with A Lovely Year of Finishes HERE
|I went ahead and fixed my errant row--no more Where's Waldo--I hope!|
|I decided to be bold (for me) and will do a cheddar binding.|
I have no clue how I will quilt it, but I have been wanting to try the straight line quilting that Mary of Country Threads has been using--I'm not sure if it will work for this quilt though. We'll see....