Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Catching Up with Jane

I don't know how it happened, but I was 5 weeks behind on my Austen Family Album blocks--yikes! I know if I get too far behind, I will have another UFO on my hands, so yesterday I was determined to get caught up!
Block 13: Crosses and Losses for Charles Austen

Block 14: Home Comfort for George Austen

Block 15: King's Crown for the Regent

Block 16: Lucky Pieces for Aunt Jane Leigh-Perrot

Block 17: Water Wheel for Uncle James Leigh-Perrot

I think it will be a very happy quilt!

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors you are working with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the touches of yellow - a happy quilt indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very happy quilt. The yellow just makes it sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to make this quilt but do not need another project! I love your blocks and the blue and yellow combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you and everyone, a happy, happy quilt and blue and yellow is a favourite combination of mine. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Karen. I have come over to your blog from Jan's blog to say hi. Enjoyed seeing the lovely blocks you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. Great colors for a very different look.

    ReplyDelete