Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hump Day Results

On Wednesday, I made a some progress on my March sew along/ mystery projects. I'm glad to have these out of the way!
The first 3 rows of the 1718 coverlet are sewn together--yay! 

Part five of the Thimblecreek Mystery is complete--32 flying geese.

And block three of the Buttermilk Basin mystery is set up and ready to stitch. 
I subbed a flower for the shamrock. The crown on the bee skep was optional, (Queen Bee!) but I thought it was funny, so I added one to mine too.
Linking up to: 


  1. Man you are really flying with these mysteries--will look forward to seeing them develop and finish a lot...hugs, Julierose

  2. Good idea about the flower... going to do that too!

  3. I have been saving patterns for the coverlet but not done anything towards making the quilt. I will enjoy watching yours go together.

    I don't hear "Hump Day" now that I am retired and not working Monday through Friday.

  4. I like your substation of the flower too. Hope you don't mind if I use the same idea.

  5. I have started prepping the Buttermilk Basin block, but no stitching yet. I'm using the shamrock, but not the crown. It will be fun to see how unique each block looks.

  6. I keep printing out the BB patterns, but haven't started them yet - I really want to do them. I think part of my problem is trying to decide on a background fabric. I like the idea of the flower instead of the shamrock.