Sunday, May 24, 2015

Not So Slow Wooly Stitching...

My blocks for How Does Your Garden Grow? have been so fun to work on!
I'm more than half way done!
I didn't bother to reverse the patterns, so my blocks face the opposite of the original pattern.
The Bee


The Daisies

Fanciful Bird

Bee Skep

Nesting Birds

Tulips

Blue Bird

Bunny

Folk Art Flowers

This is the block I'll be stitching later today.
 I love this piece of red wool that I've been saving for just the right design.
Linking with Kathy at Slow Sunday Stitching HERE
Slow Sunday Stitching

13 comments:

  1. Oh! What a beautiful quilt this is going to be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bee and the beeskep block. Also the bird nest one. Well, I don't see one that I don't like but those were the first to catch my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wool appliqué blocks and the fabrics you have used in between the wool blocks. A great use for your wool collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see this coming together. Great blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blocks Karen! This is such a lovely design and your stitching is perfect! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blocks. That will be a wonderful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stitchery! Especially gorgeous with the plaid triangle blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the blocks. They look great with the pieced triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bunny. Even though it looks like he's going to eat the flowers...

    ReplyDelete