Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Midweek Update

Later today I will be teaching my coin purse class--I can't wait to see what fabrics everyone selected for their project! I know we will have a lot of fun.
It's already been a busy week with my stitching group on Monday, and the monthly Breezy Point sew-in yesterday, Somehow I managed to finished up clue 10 of the ThimbleCreek mystery..... 

and gradually got to work on the next batch of checkerboard four patches....

and finally finished up clue 11 last night,
Tuesday's clue 12 is for more little framed stars, so hopefully I will find time to cut up some fabric over the holiday weekend.

I don't have photos from Monday's Stitch Therapy meeting, but if you haven't already seen Martha's pretty version of Sophie's Garden, be sure to check it out HERE . Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Love those stars---really nice colors...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful star blocks! Good luck with your purse class! They are all going to be so pretty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stack of work. The stars are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are very pretty and color choice is very nice.Thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete