Friday, August 15, 2014

More Woolie Wednesday on Friday!

Here's the update on the Stitch Society wool hexies:
Aspen Leaves

House with Flowers

Quail--I think she's getting ready to lay an egg!

Wren

Thrush

Watering Can

Mushrooms

Sampler #2
The sampler hexies were so hard!
There was just a line drawing for the wool shapes.
We had to decide how to stitch them using our stitch patterns we have been given so far.

Sampler # 4
You can tell I didn't get too elaborate with the stitching.

Sampler #3
I'm using this one on our August project--more to come on that later.
I'm still working on Sampler # 1.

My first four blocks of Sally's World complete--they are on my design wall--so cute!

The Gift Basket handles are prepped and ready to sew!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, just wow. Those wool hexies are so cute and I am anxious to see the baskets once they are done. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wool hexies are so beautifully sewn - truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! Everything is beautiful but I have to say your sampler hexies are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete