One of the projects I wanted to make progress on at quilt camp was my pile of lozenge blocks.
|I managed to make myself sew all those light corners--about a day and a half of sewing.|
These started out as a leader and ender project, but I have come to the conclusion that flippy corners aren't a good idea (for me) to have as that type of project. It's too easy to get sloppy zipping them through between other piecing and I seem to have a problem with flippy corners in general.
|Now I have them all together in one place--whew! I was pretty relieved to find them and have no memory of putting them where I found them--must have been part of the retreat packing frenzy that went on--lol! |
|Since I'm not too excited about putting 350 lozenges on my design wall, I have been sewing them together somewhat randomly. I've been joining them in twos and then laying out and sewing a row. Then I build a new row off the previous one.|
|Only eleven more rows to go!|