Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Stitching Along

Whoohoo! One of my favorite online quilt shops is back! The Old Country Store has reopened with new owners.

Thursday was the June meeting of Stitch Society, so now I have a pile of new hexie patterns and  a new project. These are a few more of last months designs that I managed to finish before the class.

The Butterfly

The Easter Egg
Most of the patterns for last month were Easter/Spring themed.

Baby Chicks

Baby Ducky

Baby Bluebird

Bunny

Church

Teresa (our fearless leader),  had a trunk load of wooly projects to show us and I couldn't resist picking up some fun patterns, wool (for pumpkins), and a couple fat quarters of Kim Diehl fabric too.
New booty!

Autumn Reflection by Lily Anna Stitches

Garden Walk by Lily Anna Stitches

  I bought the patterns for these two table mats--so gorgeous in person with beautiful stitching--I couldn't stop myself!

6 comments:

  1. Just Fabulous Karen! Love your stitches and color choices - everything is beautiful?.. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see your newly completed hexies, I fall in love with them again. Such lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful little hexi embroideries !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wool hexagon blocks are so sweet. Love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I purchase hexie patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  6. where do I purchase the patterns for these awesome wool hexies?

    ReplyDelete