I'm not sure how January went by so quickly, but since it's winter, that's okay!
|One month of 365 Challenge blocks down--|
|I spent a couple afternoons last week doing this....|
|....and managed to get to this on Saturday.|
After auditioning what seemed like dozens of fabrics, I finally settled on a blue homespun from my stash.
| The backing will be another piece of lighter homespun. I'm also using a third homespun for a hanging sleeve. It feels good to clear some fabric out of the homespun bin--eventually I may be able to snap the lid closed!|
The binding was made using the fabrics leftover from the triangle sashing.
Stacy had designed a spool block for a blog hop, and I really wanted to use it on my quilt front, so my extra block will go on the back for the label.
This will be my February UFO to complete. I'm hoping there will be few other UFO finishes as well--I need to clear off my design wall!
Linking with OMG: One Monthly Goal HERE