Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Little Quilt Parade!

I just got this in the mail from my friend Julierose--she had a drawing on her blog and I won this awesome pattern! She also sent along the French General candy bar packet--a sweet surprise! Thanks again, Julie!
(Again, I need to apologize for my blurry photos taken at quilt camp --battery issues! Some I had to trash as there wasn't much more than a big blur.)

 Our fearless leader asked us to bring a small quilt, new or old, to quilt camp for a fun show and tell. On with the show....















Add caption

tiny tiny log cabins

cute monkey pillowcase


Notice the tiny shots of color pieced into the binding

The tiny stars have string pieced centers.

binding almost finished

in process....



Yep, they're tiny!


4 comments:

  1. Lots of fabric quilty goodness here. I cannot imagine sewing such tiny bits. Fabulous win of pattern and fabric. Creative Fabric Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Karen...enjoy! what a wonderful group of quilts--thanks for sharing...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quilt sharing photos. I like the stars with the cheddar setting a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many great quilts, love the pinwheels! and the red nine patches I have made that quilt too! I could keep going beautiful quilts such an inspirational post…
    thanks great way to start my day
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete