Sunday, October 26, 2014

Slowly Catching Up!

I'm way behind on my individual woolie hexagons for Stitching Society, but I am hoping to have my October project completed before the November meeting. 
I didn't find the perfect branch to hang my completed September project,
 the  Autumn Banner, but it does the job.
This is the first of seven motifs needed for the October project.
The Bell


Twig Wreath

Holly Sprig

Poinsettia


Mistletoe

Pine Bough

Christmas Tree
I tried to incorporate beads on each elongated hexagon just for fun.

Today I will try to complete the applique of the jagged bottom of the project--a mantle cloth.


14 comments:

  1. What a pretty, festive project to be working on today ! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so festive! You almost put me in the Christmas mood, but then I looked up and realized we will hit 80 degrees today. What cute little motifs and your stitching is really adding so much too them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start thinking about holiday projects too. Yours is looking very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely work. Looking forward to seeing the christmas banner. and I love the September one - nice way of displaying it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this will be a lovely mantle cloth hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Love the embellishments you added... my favorite is the Christmas tree.
    Enjoy your stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that mantle cloth. If only I had a mantle......

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fall banner is a good idea for the hexies you made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Autumn banner on the branch and the Christmas banner is going to be spectacular! All of the little embellishments really make it!

    ReplyDelete