|see all the finished quilts HERE|
|I tried taking photos outside this morning but it was crazy windy--|
hard to arrange the quilt that's ready to fly away.
|I almost got the whole thing before it blew off the railing....|
|so this is the quilt inside the house. I quilted it using Aurifil and did the usual Cinnamon Rolls....|
|except around the stars, where I did McTavishing and echoed inside the stars.|
It will be a fun little throw if it doesn't get donated to Quilts of Valor--I have several other quilts in line for donation, so this one I may keep for myself.
|I've decided that I must have enough leader and ender spools to make a good sized quilt, soooo....|
|I printed up an EQ7 lay out for the Bonnie Hunter lozenges and cut 175 charms in half. I'm going to do all the 1.5" dark flippy corners first and then will cut the light corners--700 of them!|
Using 5 inch charms and 1.5" corner squares, my quilt should end up 52"x 65"--a good size for donation.