Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Progress Report

I'm not making any progress at all on my monthly goal, but I have managed to keep busy.....

I couldn't resist working on the next twelve blocks from my Stonefield's kit.
 They are such addictive little blocks!

My One Block Wednesday blocks are caught up for now--48 so far.
Twelve blocks a week is going to be tough if I am working on other things. I didn't cut the 90 2" strips as directed--I've been cutting from scraps that are close at hand, but pretty soon I will have to dip into the bins--lol! .

Hmmm----more Stonefield's blocks or work on my goal......?!?

9 comments:

  1. Well, I'd say that is a lot of progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you using one fabric line for your Stonefields Karen? Looks wonderful as do your weekly blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you are having creative fun, and not missing any crucial deadlines with projects that have to be gifted, go for whatever is calling to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy is good. I'm working along on those Wednesday blocks too. My directions sound a lot like yours. Super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doing great on catching up! Stonefields is a fun project, but I took a break from it last year - it is on my list to finish! Like the other blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy. That is a huge pile of blocks. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can well understand why you feel the Stonefields block making is addictive. I sped through mine and enjoyed every minute of the creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh là là !! You're very busy ...and I'm very late to let a comment.... Beautiful work Karen :)

    ReplyDelete