Tuesday, February 26, 2019

February Goal: Check!

My One Monthly Goal for February, Village Square, is finished--whew!
I put the final stitches on the binding this past Sunday. 

Coming up with a different design for each roof was too much for my brain, a few of them had to be repeated.
The center of the quilt is done with an all over Orange Peel. 

Last night I remembered to add the label.

Willow wants this picture taking session to end NOW so she can go outside and sniff out the deer tracks. It's all about her--!



And....I have my Temecula One Block Wednesday blocks done for this week....and next week's too!
 I think I will reward myself by setting up some more Stonefield's blocks!

Linking with One Monthly Goal HERE
February OMG Finish link-up is OPEN!

13 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen that pattern before. But it looks great in your beautiful blue fabrics. An awesome February finish especially with the custom quilting you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful finish!
    Good job keeping up with the Temecula blocks. You deserve some time sewing what calls to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blue quilt is fabulous !! Willow appreciates it for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful striking blue quilt! Congrat’s Karen - lots of hard work in this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting you by way of February’s OMG finish - wonderful blue and white quilt in a unique layout...love the houses, gorgeous center fabric and the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilt is beautiful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo-la-la! Lovely finish! The blue and white toile (?) in the center is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your quilt. I have a yellow house quilt on my 'some day' list and this makes me want to move it closer to the top. I think that Willow would agree :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful quilt Karen and how can you resist such a sweet expression?!! Enjoy the rest of your week! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to see the Village Square quilt done. You know it!

    I see so many people have reached their February goals. I did not set any but do see it as a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Village Square quilt is wonderful! Willow looks like she is so proud to have the honor of posing on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Karen, I'm so in love with your work; I want to make everything you are sewing if only I had the skills. All so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty house quilt! Love the fabrics and your quilting.

    ReplyDelete