|My One Monthly Goal quilt is complete. |
I didn't intend to rotate the orientation of the Schoolgirl Puzzle blocks, but about half way though adding the triangles around the blocks, I realized I had turned the directional fabric on some of the them. In the end, I'm liking the way it turned out. Sometimes big boo-boos become happy accidents!
|There is a small flower in the light blue check that needs to be face up--lol!|
|The back is a very nice quality, wide muslin from a donation to one of our sewing groups. I like the way it shows off the Easy Orange Peel pantograph I used for the quilting. Because of the light back, I used a cream colored thread to do the quilting.|
I have a small stash of QOV labels so this quilt is ready to go!
|A little traditional, a little funky!|
|That stack of cut blocks I showed in a previous post has all been sewn.|
|My favorite and least favorite blocks of the group. |
Sail Away: favorite because it's cute. Drum: least favorite because of those skinny quarter inch pieces.
|And then this happened--15 more blocks!|
Only 17 left to go--yay!!!!
Linking with One Monthly Goal HERE