Friday, April 22, 2016

Ready to Go!!

Striking Strip Quilts
I don't think I have mentioned yet that I was gifted with these two books from  Martingale during the All in a Row Sew Along. 

I've found several quilts that I need to put on my to-do list--love this log cabin quilt by Carrie Nelson from the I Love Log Cabins book...

and this spider web quilt from Striking Strip Quilts by Kate Henderson is pretty awesome too. 

This is a very fun one too (also from Striking Strips)--I sure wish there were more hours in the day to stitch all the quilts I would love to make!! 

From Moda, I got these two charm packs--both of these lines are pretty cool!

Well, I'm almost done packing for the retreat and my 2Q Finish-A-Long Quilt Camp Pillowcase is finished and ready to take along. I don't think I need to worry about leaving behind a pillow that's wearing this--lol!
See you next week!!

2016 button 250 best


5 comments:

  1. I especially love that log cabin layout--just squares, but I have never seen a log cabin that way.
    What a great pillowcase! You may not leave it behind, but someone may swipe it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are great looking books!
    have fun on retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely time Karen! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some lovely quilts in the books. And lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pillowcases are so fun to make! Hope you had a great time on your retreat :) On behalf of the 2016 FAL hosts, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete