Monday, July 18, 2016

July's Front Porch Report!

Today is the July Stitch Therapy meeting and I managed to get all my blocks together in time for class. I was hoping to get it quilted too, but ran out of time, Maybe next week???

I also found time to get the Front Porch basket block appliqued.  I am loving this project and if I had more time on my hands, I would just keep going instead of one block at a time. Mr. Moosebay kindly drove me to Minneapolis last week (to hang out with my sister) so I got lots of stitching in on the trip down. It's the perfect car project because of the large pieces. Coming up: the Watermelon Blocks!
Be sure to check out more Front Porch blocks with Humble Quilts HERE

9 comments:

  1. Love your Porch block!! Your nine patch quilt is so cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 9 patch blocks and the applique in between is a great touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day I will need to make that sweet P.G. quilt.
    Your Front Porch block is really fun. Great floral fabric for the big flowers. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too was going to comment about the big flowers! LOVE them...but then again, I love everything you do! Enjoy your meeting today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that basket block!! Brilliant flower fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 9-Patch & Applique project is gorgeous! Wish I'd joined in the Front Porch S-A-L too ... Seems to be a common theme here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your 9-Patch & Applique project is gorgeous! Wish I'd joined in the Front Porch S-A-L too ... Seems to be a common theme here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great block. Smart to have work to do when travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen I love this block. I'm just finishing up mine..I'm late to the party. Hugs

    ReplyDelete