When I go on a retreat, I seem to think that I can get way more done than is realistically possible--but I wouldn't want to run out of things to sew!
|My main goal was to use some of my four patches I received in a recent swap.|
I used 100 of them for this pattern: Worn and Loved II--a free pattern on the Windham site.
Since I was starting with 3" finished 4 patches, my quilt is much smaller than the pattern.
|I had this border print in my stash--I think it worked out okay.|
| I used 168 four patches for this one--also a free pattern on the Windham site: Country Sampler. Again, my version is smaller as I used 3" finished four patches instead of 4" four patches.|
I'm not sure if I will add a border or just bind it with a scrappy binding--it's a nice throw size right now.
|Just for fun, I matched the top four patch color to the bottom patch color in each row (well, except for the row I sewed on backwards--it's a Where's Waldo row now!).|
|I still have plenty of four patches left--no ideas yet for these!|
|I didn't make a lot of progress on my Devil's Claw blocks.|
I seemed to have a lot of issues with my Bernina and was wishing I had my Juki with me--much more fun to sew on!