I had to get one of my UFO's quilted before the end of June.
So far this year, I've managed to get at least one moldy oldie finished up and I hate to mess up a good thing!
|I had to wash the quilt as soon as I got the binding on this morning. It was loaded with Miracle Chalk from marking all the cross hatching. I had also used Crayola washable markers to mark the feathers and was terrified the marker wouldn't come out. I was desperate for something I could see, so I took a chance and used a purple one. I know--crazy! I sprayed those areas with Shout and washed it on a delicate cycle: purple marker gone--yay!! The quilt is so cozy and crinkly now--perfect for a cool summer evening.|
|I admit the back isn't so beautiful, but for a quilt that will be dragged around and used, I can live with that!|