Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Little More Scrappy Eye Candy

I'm linking to SewCalGal for the final (I think) red and white quilt show - Show It - You design and Made itshow and tell of red and white quilts HERE
My red and white entry--more photos HERE

This was a fun scrappy quilt from the Chaska quilt show.

Not scrappy, but awesome piecing and quilting.

Always love this pattern Cabin Tracks--some day, maybe I'll get one made.

Another that isn't scrappy, but it was so beautiful I had to show it!

Gorgeous applique and quilting. 

The nosegays with fussy cut "flowers"

This log cabin may have been my favorite.

Half inch strips, I believe--fabulous!

Loved this double 9 patch.

Another fun one with great quilting.
Off to retreat today--hope I remembered to pack everything I need!

2 comments:

  1. Wow--hard pressed (haha) to pick a favorite from these beauties! BUT--I just love that log cabin to bits! I think it's sunshine and shadow type? At any rate--it is spectacular; as is the double 9-patch (tho' they almost did me in on Georgie Peorgie) I cannot do that much rotary cutting anymore! Thanks for the show and your R?W is a lovely!! hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is beautiful! Lots of eye candy at the show too! so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete