|This is last week's Jane Austen block from Barbara Brackman.|
I am making my blocks 6" so I do a conversion in my BlockBase program.
This is a mock up of Block 2 on one of my design boards.
|This was the second arrangement I laid out and ended up sewing together. |
Unfortunately, I didn't notice that I left the setting in BlockBase to round to the nearest 1/8th inch, so my block was too big--not much, but too big--ack!!
|Since I had to reverse sew, re-cut, and re-sew, I changed those half square triangles. |
There was not enough contrast in the originals.
I'm much happier with it now although cutting 1-11/16th inch squares isn't the most fun I've had lately!
|My Triangle Sew Along top is all sewn together and ready to quilt.|
I plan on leaving the jagged sides just for fun.
Gotta run so no links today--sorry!!!!