Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Countdown! Day Nine

Table Runner Day! Can we ever have enough of them? 
Probably not, since they are so fun to make and mostly because they're easy to get finished? 
The Big Easy table runner
The Big Easy, four patch mat, and a quilt as you go runner.

The Big Easy by Pieced Tree was the perfect pattern to show off this cute fabric. 
Measures 47.5" from point to point and is 12.5" wide.

These were just some four patches I put together from a charm square exchange. 
Easy peasy! Hand quilted--a rare thing these days!
Measures 16.5" x 20.5"

Striped and scrappy bindings.

I originally made this one as a shop model.
It was my first (and only) quilt as you go project and pretty fun and fast to make.
 It coordinates perfectly with my Winter Wonderland quilt,
so I can leave it out until June here in Minnesota.
Just kidding--maybe April. 
I love the little hollies on the back.
I don't remember the pattern name, but it's big-17" x 47"
I also have this red and green plaid table cloth that I cross-stitched at the corner
(and one of many border print embellished towels-fast and super easy!).

This motif had a companion design that I had planned to stitch on the opposite corner.
Never happened. 
 
I hope your stocking will be filled with good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment