Sunday, July 21, 2013

Blocks of the Week, Blocks of the Month.....

Since Barbara Brackman featured some of my Dixie Diary blocks (and other awesome versions!) on her Civil War blog,  I figured I should get with it and post my July blocks that have been waiting patiently in a folder on my desktop. 
My latest Grandmother's Choice blocks:
Block 44: Star of Hope
Block 45: Aunt Mary's Favorite
I'm behind on my Grandmother's Choice  blocks--Block 47 was posted yesterday and I haven't made Block 46 yet.
I HAVE been walking two miles everyday and keeping my gardens watered and weeded, so I haven't been a total slacker! 
Dixie Diary: King's Crown (star version)
I was thrilled that Barbara also posted a link to my Star Applique Tutorial!
Dixie Diary: King's Crown (heart version)
I haven't decided on a setting for these blocks yet, but I do have an idea of how my Grandmother's Choice blocks will be set and I will be working on that soon. 
The July Country Thread's Chicken Scratch blocks--love spools! 

2 comments:

  1. I like all your blocks! but especially No. 45 it does really look old-fashioned...very sweet...Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the star version of king's crown. They are all great blocks though, now I'm off to check out the tutorial! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete